PALATIAL RESIDENCE WITH COMMANDING VIEWS
• Massive block in gated cul-de-sac location in tightly held enclave
• Magnificent views to Tamborine Mountain
• Contemporary palatial modern residence
• 5 Bedroom
• 3 Bath
• 3 Car Garage with workshop
• Inground swimming pool
• Fully fenced property
• Stable and tack room & hay shed
• 15 klm to Gold Coast beaches & 65 klm to Brisbane
• Building size: 425m2 / 45 squares (approximately)
• Land size: 6182m2 (1.525 acres)
A golden opportunity awaits to buy into this divine piece of semi-rural real estate located in a quiet court within the Lakeview Downs Estate in Maudsland. Ingeniously designed to maximise the spectacular views across the valley, this modern contemporary influenced residence glistens in the sun and revels in unspoilt mountain views from just about every room. A perfectionist's dream, this five-bedroom house offers a masterclass in flawless symmetry, merging style and elegance with meticulous attention to detail.
You are greeted on entry by a tranquil setting, the perfect introduction to the peaceful ambience this house exudes.
The intelligent layout of this house is evidenced by the ample sleeping quarters, with each bedroom intentionally designed to be of similar size. Although spacious, the property keeps the family close.
The heart of the property is the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas which serves as the hub of the home. Sleek polished concrete floors, huge kitchen with stainless steel cooker and oven, enormous butler's pantry, and bespoke polished concrete bench tops are an entertainer's dream. Concealed glass stacking doors open onto an alfresco dining and relaxation area finished in smart polished concrete and bring the views across the valley and pool to you.
The luxurious master suite features a decadent parents retreat. With a walk-through wardrobe that leads into a light-filled ensuite containing double vanity and walk-in shower. Completing this impressive wing of the property are two further bedrooms all with built in robes and fully functional play room and study area for the kids.
The extensive list of extra's in the residence needs to be seen to be believed:
• Large study for home office or 5th bedroom.
• Functional laundry with plenty of bench space and storage
• Ducted air con/heating
• Media room
• Outdoor entertaining area with outdoor bathroom
• Horse stable with tack room, hay shed and fully fenced paddock
• Landscaped gardens, levelled playing field for family games of soccer, footy, cricket, riding or lunging your horse
• Waterslide into swimming pool
You could use the extra levelled pad to build your dream shed or granny flat if required.
Opportunities to purchase such a prestigious property in a tightly held enclave are rare. This, combined with unrivalled views, state forest access for mountain biking, trail rides and bushwalking, and all within close proximity of prestigious Gold Coast schools including Coomera Anglican College and Assisi College. Together with easy access to the Brisbane CBD and the beautiful Gold Coast beaches, declare this property as an opportunity not to be missed.
To arrange a viewing or find out more about this incredible property contact Doug Grevett on 0433 405 666